Spiked Leather Dog Collar for Amstaff Walking
Do you need fantastic dog equipment for daily walking, pleasant and comfy exercising and really long lifespan? Pay attention to this Spiked Leather Dog Collar. This attractive accessory will perfectly fit your lovely pet. It combines such characteristics as premium quality, durability and style which are necessary for every good piece of dog training equipment.
Made of full grain genuine leather it is non-stretching, strong, reliable. Be sure that it will serve you for decades. The hardware of the Collar is steel nickel plated. Due to the solid metal buckle you will be able to adjust it on your petís neck without any problems. All these elements of the hardware as well as silver-like spikes are rust and corrosion resistant. They will underline your petís nobility and strength. Be sure your dog will have a regal look with this unique accessory on his neck.
Make an order now and you will never regret!
- Strong Leather Collar for Amstaff Walking
- Spiked Leather Amstaff Collar of Designer Work
The main features of this Amstaff Collar:
- top quality leather material
- strong, durable and soft
- easy in use
- steel nickel plated hardware
- handset spikes with rivets
- original design
Intended use of this Amstaff Collar:
- walking in style
- handling your dog
How to measure your Amstaff for good fit
Please be advised that:
- For buckle collar when you specify neck size we will make
collar fit on central hole.
- There will be total of 5 holes and distance between each 2
holes is 1 inch (25 mm).
- For example: your dogs neck size is 20 inches (50 cm). Collar
will fit on central hole at 20 inches (50 cm).
- There will be 2 smaller size holes - 18 inch (45 cm) and 19
inch (47.5 cm).
- There will be 2 bigger size holes - 21 inch (52.5 cm) and 22
inch (55 cm).
- There will also be tip of the collar after last hole about 2
inch long (5 cm).
- Those are handcrafted collars and some sizes will differ a
little (not in significant way).
- 2 ply leather collars and padded leather collars are 1 inch
bigger to make sure that it will fit your dog.